Wednesday, January 20, 2016

quickly now

I am popping in to share with you that the wonderful Rita of Red Pepper Quilts is sharing a quilt she made for me on her blog today.
I know that you guys all know Rita. She has one of the most distinct styles and I very happily send her fabric and say "Do whatever you want Rita", knowing that whatever she does will be awesome.
I am enormously privileged to work with her and eternally grateful not only for her wonderful quiltmaking but also for her real-life , down-to-earth humour and way of looking at things.

 Rita is giving away a fat quarter bundle of The Cat's Pyjamas - all you have to do is visit Rita's blog and leave a comment. Entries are open to everyone. I will post anywhere in the universe !

If you don't already follow Rita on every form of social media - you better hop to it ! 
(You can thank me later)

3 comments:

Hellloooooo !!!!